I'm happy become a clown

I'm happy become a clown. 
  As you know, clown plays with children, makes them laughing, smiling and one thing that I do love is making them curious about trick of magic show that I play.

   Sometimes, I make child crying, he's afraid of my face, is my face strange? or ugly? I am afraid not.
hehe but when I see myself at mirror I realize my face is too funny for me but horrible for few children.

Hmmm... I am speechless when I talk about my hobby as a clown. because so many experiences in this job. make up, strange color of my dress, red hair, tomato nose.


   Night All, I hope everyone happy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memilih Antara Balon Karbit Atau Helium

Mengapa Balon dekorasi saya menjadi kusam setelah beberapa waktu ?

Dekorasi Sederhana Panggung Perpisahan SD Negeri 15 Tangerang