What Must I say?


    This is the first time for me to make my own blog. I am a clown, but not a famous clown, 
    
   But I expect to become more professional clown, as people know that the duty of a clown is for making them laughing, smiling, etc. but in other side, a clown have many strange experiences in their job. 

    This is just a prologue, I dont know what I have to say in this first writing.

    I don't make this blog become a funny blog, maybe sometimes, but the main purpose from my blog is to information people a little bit my experiences in this job.

make-up .. make my lip red :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memilih Antara Balon Karbit Atau Helium

Mengapa Balon dekorasi saya menjadi kusam setelah beberapa waktu ?

Dekorasi Sederhana Panggung Perpisahan SD Negeri 15 Tangerang